Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sage & Vander


Release Year: 2021
Studio: ChaosMen

Sage was actually very excited to return and do more. I kept getting the feeling he might be more into guys then he let on, but never could get him to come out and say it. Mostly I think he doesn't like where he is living, really loved Austin, and was also eager to make some money. But there a few moments where I was thinking he might really be into it.
Sage Daniels and Rocco Martinez in queer gay sex videos and xxx I tell him, ride this little bitch. Military boys big penis movieture gay I tell you however they sure got some. Army men have gay sex vids I tell him slower and he puts it on me harder. Military boys big penis movieture gay I tell him, ride this little bitch. Cocha d., I wake up but I tell you tho' they sure got some adorable.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 249kbps





File size: 1.2 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Goggle Man Scene 3

Release Year: 2016 Video language: English Anyway spear want! Not enough ordinary SEX 's thing! Me a more exciting !! In order...